Thursday 1 October 2009

Life

I decided ad, i ll continue , wont go another place.. i choose to stay.. really hard to make a decision especially something tat is important to me.. onces made a wrong decision it is very hard to got back to the starting point.. and i now cannot regret anymore, I no longer a small girl, i have to responsible to what i had done..


My recent target is to get a degree ( and gain weight).. i hope i can do that ,tis time i wont give up and everything ll be start again in 2nd sem. Btw, i really dont like 2nd sem timetable ,really so busy.. y i cant have others course timetable,they seem so free.. haiz.. nvm i biasa ad... Have to face so many challenge , am i able to handle it?


Next, earthquake in Indonesia, and i felt it while i m eating my cake.. This is not the first time i felt it( first time in Pinang)..





My hand bag arrived ad, and the good news is the price drop.. haha..


4 comments:

ViNCenT said...

Penang not pinang la...
ur post is seems like my post ...hehe..we both decide the same thing ^^

evon said...

wrong spelling la!!!!! dont laugh me!!!!when u post wor??

ViNCenT said...

the only between our post is u continue study, i come out working ^^

evon said...

U mean i indirectly copy u la???