Sunday 12 July 2009

Birthday!!!

9th july, a day full of suprise and happiness.. I would like to say thank you to those who celebrite with me.. I really appreciate it.. Hehe..

My roomate n the hostel gang, give me the 1st surprise.. They came to my room at 11pm the day before my birthday.. They sent a 'cake' to me.. It was a pizza..Haha.. This is the first time to receive this type of 'cake'.. After that, i have to continue my hard work in order to finish the immunology report.. I feel that i m so pity, because i have to burn the midnight oil to finish the report.. I finished the report at 3.30am..

At night, i went to Bandar Sunway to celebrite my birthday with my old friends.. It was the first time for me to eat a soya steamboat..Hehe.. Really special.. Between, our group got new gossip ad.. Haha.. This year, i discovered a delicious cake - Strawberry pie cake. It was my 20th birthday's first cake.. This time is a real cake la.. It taste good..



'My pizza cake'


Hostel Gang


Strawberry pie cake, i like the gold colour ribboon..


The cake n me.The food beside me is not mine.


All of us


Michelle, me, mindy and yimi

8 comments:

Sweeli said...

ngek ngek. I saw someone. HAHAHA.

evon said...

I knw who u mean.. Haha..today he nvr come la.. u dun be sad arr..

Alden said...

Sorry, I'm busy-ing with my work and got no time to buy your present! Ganti back to you next time! Hohohoho

Sweeli said...

yea lor. so sad lar.
he nvr come. u lar! nvr book him earlier. hahaha =P

evon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
evon said...

sweel li, if he view my blog, then he ll knw u admire him.. haha..

evon said...

u oledi said tat word leng zai, i think my fren ll knw it.. haha.. u memang memalukan..

evon said...

i plan to do so, i wan to write the link in my msn pm.. haha..